Dear MMSA Members,
MMSA is once again hosting this year’s AGM in the upcoming weeks, therefore, please follow this event for any updates and important information.
The first day of the AGM will be on Monday 21th of March 2022 and will commence at 4pm.. The second day, Tuesday 22nd March, will also commence at 4pm; both will be held ONLINE via Zoom.
Our association is built on student work and activism and run by a dedicated board. However, the board’s input is not enough. This is YOUR opportunity to vote on issues as well as to propose them. All the information regarding the AGM procedures will be uploaded below so if you are interested in exercising your rights as a member please do read them.
It is important to note that during this AGM, candidatures for the upcoming board and supervising council will be presented, as well as important updates on what MMSA has been dealing with this past year.
Following the AGM on Tuesday 22th March, a debate between candidates may take place on Wednesday 23rd, followed by a silent day on Thursday 24th.
Elections will take place ONLINE on Friday 25th March.
- All medical students may attend, vote and propose in the AGM
- Statute and Bylaw changes must be submitted to the Secretary General on email@example.com no later than 23:59pm of the night before the start of the AGM on a motion form provided in the google drive attached
- Motion forms on other matters may be filled in and submitted before or during the AGM itself
- Differences between procedural and simple motions are explained on the drive
- You may review all reports and prepare questions; they will soon be available on the drive
- All important documents can be found on the following google drive link which will be updated in the coming weeks: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GHnV4dBzb6Cv5ypi_78Fn00EaB2EO1MJ?fbclid=IwAR1ttbHWuHBYBYUKVE7NOdt5Xg7ystjxouIiRpqMoEnK-t8nZGst2XF6uQA